VICTORIA SANDWICH FOR HUBS..

Posted by Unknown on 20 Dec 2013. Filed under: ,

Assalamu'alaikum.. I sangat sangat teruja nak buat cake ni.. The day before hubs went offshore, I bake this.. Asalnya nak buat as dessert after dinner, tapi Alisa tak sihat.. so I can't assemble during the night.. Dia meragam je.. Guess what? I bangun pukul 5 pagi and assemble the cake.. We had it for early morning breakfast at 6.30am.. My PIL brought him to Port Klang at 7am.. Bye bye sayang. hahah gatal!!



Inside was fresh Strawberry with jam.. After this I'll use St.Dalfour... Will taste far better I guess. But the cake texture??? Yummilicious.. Sangat hokeh. I used SCS salted butter. Brought quater for Ibu Alisa, and the other half to office. They love it! Alhamdulillah.

Recipe are from Kak yani the Kitchen Guardian's MIL. Thanks aunty!

No Responses to VICTORIA SANDWICH FOR HUBS..

Leave a Reply